Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It'll make your tastebuds dance! Hey!
Make and share this Macarena Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce jose cuervo gold tequila
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan's spiced rum
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Shake ingredients together in cocktail shaker.
- Pour into serving glass.
These were awesome. We had a cocktail tasting evening and these were my husband's absolute favorite.
Not sure where I may have gone wrong. One thing I did was to increase the recipe for a pitcher. Should have tried one glass first as two of us thought it tasted like medicine! Oh well, thanks for the idea anyway.