AZ Meg's Note:
I wanted a lower-calorie, lower-fat version of the chicken enchiladas I usually make, so this is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mince mushrooms and onion, and mix together with beans, yogurt, cumin, garlic, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in a frying pan over medium-high heat until excess moisture boils off and onions are soft.
- 3Mix in most of the shredded cheese, reserving a small amount for garnish.
- 4Prepare a pan by spraying with Pam and coating the bottom with a little enchilada sauce.
- 5Place a scoop of the mixture into each of the 8 tortillas, roll, and place in pan seam side down.
- 6Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas.
- 7Cover with foil and bake until bubbly. Add reserved cheese and bake until melted.
- 8*Optional: add a small can of green chiles or jalapenos if you like more spice.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Vegetarian Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 240.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: