Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted a lower-calorie, lower-fat version of the chicken enchiladas I usually make, so this is what I came up with!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mince mushrooms and onion, and mix together with beans, yogurt, cumin, garlic, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in a frying pan over medium-high heat until excess moisture boils off and onions are soft.
- Mix in most of the shredded cheese, reserving a small amount for garnish.
- Prepare a pan by spraying with Pam and coating the bottom with a little enchilada sauce.
- Place a scoop of the mixture into each of the 8 tortillas, roll, and place in pan seam side down.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and bake until bubbly. Add reserved cheese and bake until melted.
- *Optional: add a small can of green chiles or jalapenos if you like more spice.