Found this in a Weight Watcher's cookbook of recipes from the magazine in 2000. This is fast to make and has a nice flavour. Not a zingy dish, but the kids and I enjoyed it. 2/3 of a cup is 3 WW points.
- Boil water for the macaroni. Cook the noodles in the water until done, usually 7-9 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking cube the cheese.
- When the noodles are done drain them and then return to the pan.
- Add the cubed cheese and taco seasoning. Stir well, until the cheese is melted.
- When melted, add the salsa and serve.