1/3 Photos of Low Fat Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
Found this in a Weight Watcher's cookbook of recipes from the magazine in 2000. This is fast to make and has a nice flavour. Not a zingy dish, but the kids and I enjoyed it. 2/3 of a cup is 3 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water for the macaroni. Cook the noodles in the water until done, usually 7-9 minutes.
- 2While the noodles are cooking cube the cheese.
- 3When the noodles are done drain them and then return to the pan.
- 4Add the cubed cheese and taco seasoning. Stir well, until the cheese is melted.
- 5When melted, add the salsa and serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light processed cheese