Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from a coworker who converted it into a "Weight Watcher" friendly version. Very good and flavorful!
- 4 large fat free tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup pace salsa
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (uncooked)
- mrs. dash table seasoning
- Cube chicken, season lightly with Mrs. Dash, cook in pan until tender; add 1/2 of salsa, cream cheese and cook until cream cheese is melted.
- Fill tortilla with mixture and roll up. Place in a baking dish sprayed lightly with no fat cooking spray. Cover with remaining salsa and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
- 8 points on Weight Watchers (approximately 400 calories per serving).