We love sour cream chicken enchiladas so I came up with this recipe and added the cream cheese to make them extra special. The recipe uses flour tortillas but I am sure you could use corn tortillas if that is what you prefer. I cook the chicken breasts by baking or boiling them. I did not add the chicken cook time in the recipe total cook time because I usually either use chicken left over from another meal or prepare in advance and freeze. I usually serve this with mexican rice and quacamole salad with tortilla chips. I hope you enjoy them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, green chilies and chicken.
- Place equal spoonfuls of chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and place in 13 X 9 inch.
- Mix and heat until smooth, soup, sour cream and salt.
- Pour soup mixture evenly over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.