1/1 Photo of Lisa's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
We love sour cream chicken enchiladas so I came up with this recipe and added the cream cheese to make them extra special. The recipe uses flour tortillas but I am sure you could use corn tortillas if that is what you prefer. I cook the chicken breasts by baking or boiling them. I did not add the chicken cook time in the recipe total cook time because I usually either use chicken left over from another meal or prepare in advance and freeze. I usually serve this with mexican rice and quacamole salad with tortilla chips. I hope you enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together cream cheese, green chilies and chicken.
- 3Place equal spoonfuls of chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla.
- 4Roll up tortillas and place in 13 X 9 inch.
- 5Mix and heat until smooth, soup, sour cream and salt.
- 6Pour soup mixture evenly over enchiladas.
- 7Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1172.3
- Calories from Fat 716
- Total Fat 79.6 g
- Saturated Fat 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 255.5 mg
- Sodium 2309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 52.6 g