From the "Southern Living Christmas cookbook". I am keeping it here for safe keeping. This recipe can also be cooked in the microwave to speed things up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the first 3 ingredients together: spread inot a greased 11 x7 inch baking tray.
- 2Bake at 350oF for 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more. (or microwave this step).
- 3Spread the guacamole over the cheese. Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
- 4Top evenly with green onions, olives and tomato.
- 5Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 1022.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: