Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the "Southern Living Christmas cookbook". I am keeping it here for safe keeping. This recipe can also be cooked in the microwave to speed things up.
- Stir the first 3 ingredients together: spread inot a greased 11 x7 inch baking tray.
- Bake at 350oF for 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more. (or microwave this step).
- Spread the guacamole over the cheese. Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
- Top evenly with green onions, olives and tomato.
- Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.
All diners raved over this recipe! I made a half recipe using one can of fat free refried beans. I added shredded lettuce & garnished with chopped cilantro. There were far more than 5 dip size servings. We used the extra for to make burritoes the next day. This would be a nice dip for Game Day or a tailgating party. Thank you for sharing the recipe!