Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy to make corn casserole has a kick to it! Perfect little side dish for Mexican entrees.
Make and share this Kicky Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canCampbell's cream of celery soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn
- 1 (8 ounce) jarKraft jalapeno Cheez Whiz
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Transfer to a 2 1/2 quart ungreased casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes.