Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This easy to make corn casserole has a kick to it! Perfect little side dish for Mexican entrees.
Make and share this Kicky Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canCampbell's cream of celery soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn
- 1 (8 ounce) jarKraft jalapeno Cheez Whiz
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Transfer to a 2 1/2 quart ungreased casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This turned out well. We found that it tasted even better the next day. I could not find jalapeno Cheez Whiz so I used regular Chez Whiz and added diced green chilies. Yum.
This is a tasty casserole. I'm thinking that with some cooked chicken added it would even make a nice dinner casserole.
This stuff is awesome! You would never guess how much flavor is in so few ingredients. Will definitely be making this again! I used cubed velveeta in place of the cheese whiz because that is what I had on hand. Thanks for a great recipe!