1/1 Photo of Kelly's Awesome Taco Dip
1 hr 15 mins
St. Louie Suzie's Note:
My friend Kelly gave me this recipe. We have it at nearly every party and I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't love it!
My Private Note
large t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 ounce taco seasoning (that is 1/2 regular sized packet)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies (drained)
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 20 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1Blend cream cheese, beans, salsa, taco seasoning and sour cream until smooth. Spread onto a very large tray (approx. 14" in diameter) or two regular-sized plates.
- 2Place several dollops of guacamole all over the bean layer, then spread lightly with a spatula to cover.
- 3Then layer on lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and chiles, olives, cilantro and jalapenos.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- 5This is a very versatile recipe. Add or remove ingredients as you like. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Awesome Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 889.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno peppers