In Canada we call Kraft Macaroni and Cheese 'Kraft Dinner' (KD). I believe we are the per capita top consumers of this stuff. With two growing boys at home we are making a lot of this again - they love it. Here's how I eat mine. Not a fancy recipe but makes eating with the kids tastier.
- Warm up chili in large bowl in microwave.
- Steal some KD from the kids.
- Mix the KD and Chipotle sauce into the chili.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion--I do this especially for VIP guests (e.g. my wife's boss).
- Rinse and repeat (if you are still hungry).