1/1 Photo of K D Chili Macaroni and Cheese Con Chipotle
In Canada we call Kraft Macaroni and Cheese 'Kraft Dinner' (KD). I believe we are the per capita top consumers of this stuff. With two growing boys at home we are making a lot of this again - they love it. Here's how I eat mine. Not a fancy recipe but makes eating with the kids tastier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm up chili in large bowl in microwave.
- 2Steal some KD from the kids.
- 3Mix the KD and Chipotle sauce into the chili.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and onion--I do this especially for VIP guests (e.g. my wife's boss).
- 5Rinse and repeat (if you are still hungry).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for K D Chili Macaroni and Cheese Con Chipotle
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 1040.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared macaroni and cheese