In Canada we call Kraft Macaroni and Cheese 'Kraft Dinner' (KD). I believe we are the per capita top consumers of this stuff. With two growing boys at home we are making a lot of this again - they love it. Here's how I eat mine. Not a fancy recipe but makes eating with the kids tastier.
- Warm up chili in large bowl in microwave.
- Steal some KD from the kids.
- Mix the KD and Chipotle sauce into the chili.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion--I do this especially for VIP guests (e.g. my wife's boss).
- Rinse and repeat (if you are still hungry).
This was absolutely delicious! I used chef #264181's Dawn's Favorite Low-Fat Chili for the chili (which is fantastic, by the way!) and stole the KD from my parrot, Merlin. That's not an easy task! But, very worth it - it was so good, I'm going to freeze some of the chili in baggies sized just for this recipe! Thanks for posting, SpicyDoc! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
This was very easy to make and it reminded us of eating goulash. I only used 1/2 tablespoon of the Tabasco on mine and it was plenty hot for me; others used 1 tablespoon and thought it was just right. I used My Cardiologist's Chili for my chili, fat-free shredded cheddar, no onion, and made the KD using skim milk and Smart Balance Light.