Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister's recipe, here for safekeeping
Make and share this Joann's Ww Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in a non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Add ground turkey and cook till browned.
- Add refreied beans and 1/2 can enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Pur 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in a 9/13 in/ pan, and use it to coat each tortilla on both sides. Arrange tortillas in pan to cover the bottom completely.
- Spread half the turkey mixture over the tortillas, then add 1/4 to 1/2 cup encilada sauce on top. Repeat tortilla and turkey layers again, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
This was a big hit with my family. We are big eaters and I divided it into 4 even BIG servings that equals 14 points per serving. Everyone requested this again soon!
Yummy and easy. Not crazy stellar- but we did like it, hence the 3 stars 'like it' rating. I didn't use the whole pack of tortillas- but I gotta say- I almost substituted, but duh- the whole 'enchilada'-ness comes from the corn tortilla! :) DH stole leftovers for work lunch. I will make this again, because it's economical and tasty, but will probably play with it a bit- jalapenos, olives maybe?
This was a great dish! For being a WW recipe the portion was huge & 1 portion is all you because it's so filling. I made as directed except I added garlic while sauteeing the meat. I also used extra sauce as DH likes things saucey & I put a few olives on the top for garnish. Instead of dipping the tortillas in the sauce as directed I used a silicone brush and just brushed it on. Had it for leftovers twice this week & the flavor was still great. This one is a keeper!