Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was one of the first recipes that I asked someone to write down for me. It is very simple, but it brings back nothing but happy memories for me when ever I think about it. And everytime I make it wonderful new memories are always created! This is to be served with chips and enjoyed with friends and family!
- Brown hamburger and drain
- Mix in taco mix and stir.
- Add salsa and enchilada sauce; simmer 5 minute
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a large square pan.
- Pour meat mixture over beans.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400* until cheese melts and is bubbly (10-15min).