Vino Girl's Note:
I have not yet tried this, but it sounds different and fun. Allow three days time to steep the jalapeno! From Food & Wine, January 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar, steep the jalapeño and tequila; keep at room temperature for 3 days.
- 2Strain the tequila into a large pitcher and discard the jalapeño.
- 3Stir in the orange liqueur, lime juice and sugar.
- 4Pour the salt and a small amount of the margarita onto 2 rimmed plates.
- 5Dip the rims of 6 glasses into the margarita, then into the salt.
- 6Fill each glass with ice, pour in the margarita and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: