In response to request. This is a great hot sauce to have around. Delicious on pizza, cheesesteaks, hamburgers, added to soups, chili or tomato sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut hot pepper in half and remove seeds.
- 2Drop in boiling water for 30 seconds to blanche.
- 3Squeeze juice from lime and combine hot peppers and all other ingredients in blender and chop.
- 4Now put them on high speed to blend all ingredients together.
- 5Store in an a wide mouth jar and store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Hot Sauce (Medium Hot)
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g