Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
The chilies add lots of flavor and a little heat.
Make and share this Jalapeno Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Starting at end, carefully run fingers between skin and breast meat of chicken, loosening skin.
- Place chili rounds, spaced slightly apart, on brest meat under skin.
- Toss 4 lemon wedges, 1/2 tablespoon oil and soy sauce in small bowl to coat.
- Stuff lemon mixture into main cavity of chicken.
- Rub outside of chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- Roast chicken until golden brown and juices run clear when thigh is pierced with knife, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer chicken to platter and serve with remaining lemon wedges.
ZING!! It's an eye opener... Use fresh chilis, and remove the seeds and inside membrane to reduce the heat.