1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Ashley U's Note:
The chilies add lots of flavor and a little heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Starting at end, carefully run fingers between skin and breast meat of chicken, loosening skin.
- 3Place chili rounds, spaced slightly apart, on brest meat under skin.
- 4Toss 4 lemon wedges, 1/2 tablespoon oil and soy sauce in small bowl to coat.
- 5Stuff lemon mixture into main cavity of chicken.
- 6Rub outside of chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 7Place chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- 8Roast chicken until golden brown and juices run clear when thigh is pierced with knife, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 9Transfer chicken to platter and serve with remaining lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.5
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 39.5 g