Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is really flexible - you can easily replace the MorningStar crumbles with 1 cup uncooked rice and I have included the cooking differences. Put anything you like on these tacos! These ingredients are merely suggestions.
- 12 taco shells
- 12 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup water
- shredded lettuce
- hot salsa
- Tabasco sauce
- canned jalapeno slices
- Cook the crumbles/rice as indicated. When it is done, add taco seasoning and 1/3 cup water. Simmer 4 - 6 minutes for rice or 7 - 8 minutes for crumbles.
- Spoon the crumbles/rice into the taco shells and add salsa, lettuce, Tobasco, jalapenos and other toppings to taste.
- If you don't want tacos quite that spicy, omit the Tobasco and jalapeno peppers and use mild salsa.