1/5 Photos of Hope's Amazing Margarita's - Aka Rigamarta's---Hiccup--
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
They are not called Rigamarta's for nothing! My friends started calling them this after only ONE drink! They pack a punch but are very flavorful and yummy. You dont really taste the alcohol so be careful! These are 'on the rocks' which makes them easier to make by the pitcher. If you prefer frozen just mix all ingredients with a blender filled 1/2 way with ice and blend. They are also great made 'virgin' for those who do not care to imbibe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pitcher mix limeade with 2 cans water.
- 2Fill empty can once with tequila and add to pitcher and then again with Triple Sec. This will give you a measure equal to 12 oz.
- 3Juice three of the limes and add juice to pitcher and stir well.
- 4Garnish with remaining lime, sliced, and salt if desired.
- 5Note: to add salt to glass, run lime slice around rim and turn over into a plate filled with salt.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hope's Amazing Margarita's - Aka Rigamarta's---Hiccup--
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: