1/1 Photo of Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
Delicious tacos everytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- 1Warm tortillas in a dry skillet or lightly fry in a small amount of oil until crisp.
- 2Heat oil in medium skillet.
- 3Add shrimp and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mostly pink.
- 4Stir in lime juice, honey, and Mexican seasoning.
- 5Cook for about 5 minutes more until mixture is thick and glazes the shrimp.
- 6Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and adobo sauce to make Chipolte Cream.
- 7Spoon shrimp into tortilla and top with garnishes and a dollop of Chipolte Cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 676.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: