Delicious tacos everytime!
Make and share this Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, from canned chipolte bell pepper
- shredded lettuce or cabbage
- shredded cheese
- avocado, slices
- Warm tortillas in a dry skillet or lightly fry in a small amount of oil until crisp.
- Heat oil in medium skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mostly pink.
- Stir in lime juice, honey, and Mexican seasoning.
- Cook for about 5 minutes more until mixture is thick and glazes the shrimp.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and adobo sauce to make Chipolte Cream.
- Spoon shrimp into tortilla and top with garnishes and a dollop of Chipolte Cream.