Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to me by a very nice cocktail waitress at a little neighborhood Mexican restaurant called Dave and Dar's in Denver about 25 years ago. The restaurant is long gone, but te recipe still lingers.
- Bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add coffee.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Add vanilla and grain alcohol.
- Bottle and let set for at least one week, and preferably a month or longer, before serving.
- Note: I have also had it after allowing it to age for 15 minutes, and it was still pretty good, but definitely a little rough around the edges.