1 hr 15 mins
Toby Jermain's Note:
This recipe was given to me by a very nice cocktail waitress at a little neighborhood Mexican restaurant called Dave and Dar's in Denver about 25 years ago. The restaurant is long gone, but te recipe still lingers.
My Private Note
pints ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and water to a boil.
- 2Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 3Add coffee.
- 4Let cool to room temperature.
- 5Add vanilla and grain alcohol.
- 6Bottle and let set for at least one week, and preferably a month or longer, before serving.
- 7Note: I have also had it after allowing it to age for 15 minutes, and it was still pretty good, but definitely a little rough around the edges.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Kahlua
Serving Size: 1 (1336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 200.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: