1/1 Photo of Homemade Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
Absolutely DELICIOUS. I found this recipe in a book called, '30-Minute Recipes From Around the World. It is actually tweaked a bit here the way I love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook your chicken with your favorite seasonings, even if just salt and pepper. I personally like to add garlic salt to mine.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix chicken, monterey jack cheese and one can of green chilies together.
- 3Put equal portions of the mixture onto each tortillas using a big spoon, line them up enclosed side face down in a 9x13 dish.
- 4Melt butter in a saucepan, then add flour and stir until it is smoothened. Pour in the broth and when it s boiling, continue to stir until the sauce is thick. Add in the cumin, garlic powder and the last can of green chilies, stir to mix.
- 5Pour all over the tortillas and top with cheddar cheese, and now you've got yourself enchiladas!
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes in a 375°F oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.4
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 1321.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 43.3 g