Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a hot and cool bean salsa recipe. Really looks and tastes great on a tex mex buffet! Enjoy!
- 15 ounces black-eyed peas, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces hot Rotel diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 corn on the cob, cooked and kernals removed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ken's light caesar salad dressing
- Boil corn on cob, remove kernals with a knife or use a 15 oz can of mexicorn, drained.
- In a large bowl, add beans, tomatoes, veggies, spices, and salad dressing. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.