I got this from a blog Recipes by Leslie. It is so good but quite spicy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the dried Ancho chilies in boiling water; let cool. Remove stems and seeds from chilies; discard.
- 2Puree the chilies, the water they were soaked in, the onion and the chicken bouillon in blender until smooth.
- 3In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Saute steak until cooked through.
- 4Stir in potatoes, chile puree and an additional 1 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring guisado to a boil.
- 5Taste sauce; season with more salt and pepper, if necessary. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until very little liquid remains.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guisado De Bistec Con Papas
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: