Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a blog Recipes by Leslie. It is so good but quite spicy!
Make and share this Guisado De Bistec Con Papas recipe from Food.com.
- Soak the dried Ancho chilies in boiling water; let cool. Remove stems and seeds from chilies; discard.
- Puree the chilies, the water they were soaked in, the onion and the chicken bouillon in blender until smooth.
- In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Saute steak until cooked through.
- Stir in potatoes, chile puree and an additional 1 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring guisado to a boil.
- Taste sauce; season with more salt and pepper, if necessary. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until very little liquid remains.