1/1 Photo of Guacamole Salad
This is another one from Publix Apron recipes, and is the BEST guacamole salad I have EVER had!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cilantro coarsely, place in medium bowl.
- 2Cut jalapeño pepper in half (remove and discard seeds); chop finely and add to bowl.
- 3Chop onion; add to bowl.
- 4Chop tomato; add to bowl. ( I don't like tomatoes so I leave this out, and it is still fabulous without it!).
- 5Stir in onions, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- 6Cut avocados into quarters; then cut into bite-size pieces. (Score the inside of the avocados in a crisscross pattern through the flesh, just down to the skin. Flatten skin slightly and slide knife across the bottom, next to the skin, to remove the cubes.) Stir into mixture until blended.
- 7Squeeze juice of one-half lime (about 2 teaspoons) into salad; mix gently until blended.
- 8Serve over shredded lettuce.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 214.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g