Yummy guacamole recipe, make sure you have plenty of tortilla chips on hand, this one will disappear before your very eyes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2If you like a chunky guacamole leave the consistency as it is after mixing.
- 3If you like a smooth guacamole, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend to the consistency you prefer.
- 4Cover with plastic and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- 5Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.1
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g