Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I LOVE guacamole and this recipe is great! From stephskitchen.com, this is the only guacamole I make and serve. I do not cilantro so I just leave it out and no one has missed it yet. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 2 medium avocados, ripe, pitted, peeled, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup salsa, thick and chunky, hot
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover; chill for at least 1 hour.
Can't thank you enough! YUMMM!
Very good. I halved the amount of salsa used as I prefer a chunkier and more avocado-y guacamole. My salsa was mild so I added some jalapeno too.
Another winning recipe from Lvs2Cook. Thank you so much!!