This is the recipe my mom always uses for enchiladas, and nothing else compares for me! This also can be prepared ahead of time, as it freezes well and can be warmed up in the oven when you need a quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sauce mix with tomato paste and three cups water in a medium sauce pan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat.
- 3Add garlic salt, parsley flakes, chili powder, and vinegar, and mix well.
- 4Add 1/4 cup of the prepared sauce to the ground beef mixture.
- 5Pour 1/2 cup of sauce in a 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- 6Place 1/4 cup of meat mixture on each of the tortillas.
- 7Roll tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- 8Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- 9Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- 10Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes; OR microwave for 10 minutes on 70% power.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 891.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry enchilada mix