Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are so good and easy to make at your next cookout! Serve as an appetizer with Margaritas!
Make and share this Grilled Taco Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 2365.9 ml tortilla chips
- 907.18 g bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (255.14 g) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 19.71 ml taco seasoning mix, from 1.25 ounce package
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped (1 1/3 cups, plum)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 946.36 ml finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (1 pound)
- sour cream
- guacamole (to garnish)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Spray two 30x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips on centers of foil pieces.
- Mix sausage, chilies and seasoning mix; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Top with tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap foil securely around tortilla chips.
- Cover and grill foil packets, seam sides up, 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Sour cream, Salsa, and Guacamole.
We (all our friends,DH and I) really enjoyed this recipe. Had on opening weekend for fishing at the lake. I used Homemade Taco Seasoning for the taco seasoning and I used 1lb hamburger and 1lb sausage. Easy and simple to come together. I lefted out the tomatoes and green onions cause didn't have any on hand. Still didn't hurt the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! :)