Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good and easy to make at your next cookout! Serve as an appetizer with Margaritas!
Make and share this Grilled Taco Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 2365.9 ml tortilla chips
- 907.18 g bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (255.14 g) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 19.71 ml taco seasoning mix, from 1.25 ounce package
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped (1 1/3 cups, plum)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 946.36 ml finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (1 pound)
- sour cream
- guacamole (to garnish)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Spray two 30x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips on centers of foil pieces.
- Mix sausage, chilies and seasoning mix; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Top with tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap foil securely around tortilla chips.
- Cover and grill foil packets, seam sides up, 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Sour cream, Salsa, and Guacamole.
We (all our friends,DH and I) really enjoyed this recipe. Had on opening weekend for fishing at the lake. I used Homemade Taco Seasoning for the taco seasoning and I used 1lb hamburger and 1lb sausage. Easy and simple to come together. I lefted out the tomatoes and green onions cause didn't have any on hand. Still didn't hurt the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! :)