Little Bee's Note:
These are so good and easy to make at your next cookout! Serve as an appetizer with Margaritas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups tortilla chips
- 2 lbs bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix, from 1.25 ounce package
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped (1 1/3 cups, plum)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 4 cups finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (1 pound)
- sour cream
- guacamole (to garnish)
- 1Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- 2Spray two 30x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- 3Spread tortilla chips on centers of foil pieces.
- 4Mix sausage, chilies and seasoning mix; spoon over tortilla chips.
- 5Top with tomatoes and onions.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Wrap foil securely around tortilla chips.
- 8Cover and grill foil packets, seam sides up, 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve with Sour cream, Salsa, and Guacamole.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Taco Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.5
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 209.0 mg
- Sodium 520.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 58.6 g