1/3 Photos of Grilled Strip Steaks With Horseradish Guacamole
This is a Southern Living recipe and is just out of this world good. I loved the sauce. It also goes great with prime rib.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (8 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 1 1/2 cups steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 small avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Place steak in a large heavy duty zip top plastic bag; add steak sauce and pepper.
- 2Seal bag; chill 30 minutes turning once.
- 3Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 4Mash avocado in a small bowl.
- 5Stir in lemon juice and remaining ingredients; cover and chill Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 7 minutes on each side, or to desired degree of doneness.
- 6Serve with guacamole.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Strip Steaks With Horseradish Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1133.0
- Calories from Fat 765
- Total Fat 85.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 74.6 g