My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb marinaded boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup black beans (drained)
- 1 cup white corn, drained (canned or frozen)
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can drained and sliced olives
- 5 -6 chopped green onions
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 ounces tortilla chips, crushed
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3 -4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1Grill chicken breasts on grill, on low heat till centers are no longer pink (times will vary depending on grills).
- 2In a large bowl put in lettuce, black beans, corn, onions, olives, avocados, cheese, and cooled chicken.
- 3Toss and set aside.
- 4Mix dressing w/ taco seasoning, set aside till time to serve.
- 5When ready to serve, toss w/ cheese and dressing until all ingredients are incorporated and serve.
- 6Time does not include cooking time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mexican Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.4
- Calories from Fat 624
- Total Fat 69.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 1555.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g