Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pork Chops with a smoky Mexican kick. You can use either boneless or bone-in chops. Adapted from a recipe from our Central Market in Fort Worth, TX.
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 4 pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- lime wedges and cilantro (to garnish)
- .Combine the marmalade, lime juice, tequila, jalapeno and ginger in a small bowl and mix well.
- Grill the pork chops over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160º, brushing with the glaze during the last 5 minutes.
- Place on a serving plate and garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.
This was easy and good. I used 5 chops cuz that was what came in 1 package (from butcher shop) it was all gone by the time dinner was over. Thank you for posting. Made by member of "Cooks With Dirty Faces" for ZWT5
Yum, a very nice & extremely easy meal. The basting sauce came together easily & DH managed the barbeque with expertise! Served with Red Rice & Mexican Street Corn for a wonderful, tasty dinner. Made for ZWT5 by a fellow Hell's kitchen Angel.