1/10 Photos of Grilled Corn With Chili Lime Butter
Chef Kate's Note:
Chili lime butter adds a delicious finishing touch to grilled corn on the cob. Perfect to accompany any barbecue gathering, large or small. The butter can be flavored one day ahead and then brought to room temperature before serving.
My Private Note
ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter in a small bowl, add the chili powder, lime peel, lime juice, jalapeño and salt and mix well.
- 2Shape the butter into any form you like, cover and place in the refrigerator until shortly before ready to serve, at which time allow butter to soften.
- 3Heat grill to medium-high.
- 4Place corn (in husk) on the grill, rotating the corn so you cook on all sides, for approximately 15 minutes total.
- 5Remove from grill and cool slightly (so you are able to peel the husk) and peel. Place corn back on grill over the same flame for about 4 minutes, once again rotating the corn for even grill marks.
- 6Serve the corn immediately with the chili lime butter.
- 7Cooking option: Place the corn (in the husk) on a plate and microwave for 5 minutes (21/2 minutes per side); when ready to grill, remove the husks and grill over a medium-high flame for about 2 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Chili Lime Butter
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: