Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Gooey cheese topped chicken sandwich.
Make and share this Grilled Chipotle Chicken Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 2 slices chipotle cheddar cheese (I use Cabot)
- 4 slices rosemary bread (sliced thick)
- red onion, slices
- Dijon mustard
- fat-free mayonnaise
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with pickapeppa sauce and make sure both sides are covered.
- Sprinkle remaining seasonings on one side of each breast. Set aside for ten minutes.
- Grill chicken. When almost done put cheese on top of each breast.
- Serve on toasted bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard and mayo.
This was a very delicious sandwich that was very simple to make, just the right amount of spice. I made it with the Hawaiian Mango Salsa also found on this site. I will definitely make this again. Outstanding!!!!