- Rub both sides of chicken with garlic.
- Place chicken, green pepper and onion slices on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
- Grill 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Cut chicken and green pepper into thin strips.
- Spoon chicken mixture and 1/4 cup Velveeta in center of each tortilla; fold.
- Serve with salsa.
- Use Your Stove: Cut chicken into strips.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken and 1 clove garlic, minced; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, cut into strips, and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Continue as directed.