1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Fajitas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub both sides of chicken with garlic.
- 2Place chicken, green pepper and onion slices on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
- 3Grill 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- 4Cut chicken and green pepper into thin strips.
- 5Spoon chicken mixture and 1/4 cup Velveeta in center of each tortilla; fold.
- 6Serve with salsa.
- 7Use Your Stove: Cut chicken into strips.
- 8Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Add chicken and 1 clove garlic, minced; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- 10Add green pepper, cut into strips, and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- 11Continue as directed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 230.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: