When I made this my Husband kept saying Dam this is good. This is my own recipe for green salsa chicken. I used Tomatillo Salsa that I make, But, you can use any green salsa.
- Pound chicken breast (between 2 pieces plastic).
- Put oil in skillet,Brown chicken on both sides.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken into casserole dish.
- In same skillet put chicken broth and sour cream mix together and heat.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Spoon salsa over chicken.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 to 45 minutes.