This recipe comes from a little cookbook put out by Best Foods entitled "Bring Out the Best and Bring Out the Love." These are so moist, tender and flavorful. Enjoy!
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour mayonnaise mixture over chops.
- Seal bag if using, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade.
- Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chops in two batches, turning once, 6 minutes or until chops are done.