Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from a little cookbook put out by Best Foods entitled "Bring Out the Best and Bring Out the Love." These are so moist, tender and flavorful. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder with parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 center-cut pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour mayonnaise mixture over chops.
- Seal bag if using, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade.
- Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chops in two batches, turning once, 6 minutes or until chops are done.
Not stars because I burned it! Will try it again. I got distracted.
Good and quick...whipped it out of my pan so quick I thought I melted the Teflon.
Will make this again.I made it on G.F. grill.