1/4 Photos of Fried Breaded Pork Chops
Happy Hippie's Note:
This recipe comes from a little cookbook put out by Best Foods entitled "Bring Out the Best and Bring Out the Love." These are so moist, tender and flavorful. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- 2In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour mayonnaise mixture over chops.
- 3Seal bag if using, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- 4Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade.
- 5Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- 6In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chops in two batches, turning once, 6 minutes or until chops are done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 417.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic powder with parsley