Courtesy of: American Heart Association
My Private Note
fluid o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers or 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled, minced garlic
- 3 dashes red hot pepper sauce
- 1In a bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- 2Serve with Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips (recipe for"Chili Corn Chips" is under"Appetizers" on this site) or commercial tortilla chips with no added fat.
- 3Can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh And Chunky Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar