1/1 Photo of Five-Star Chicken Enchiladas
Going out on a limb with that name, but that's how we rate these little beauties! Make up a batch of my Mexican Gravy/Enchilada Sauce, and you're all set to make this recipe--otherwise just use canned enchilada sauce from the store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare filling: mix filling ingredients; set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Pour enchilada sauce on a large dinner plate.
- 4Assemble enchiladas: Dip one tortilla in sauce on plate, then lay in 13x9 pan for baking.
- 5Fill center of tortilla with about 3 T. of filling; roll it up, place seam-side down in the pan.
- 6Do this with the rest of the tortillas, laying unfilled tortillas over the top as you assemble (don't get another pan dirty!); squeeze them all into one pan.
- 7Pour remaining two cups of enchilada sauce (topping) over the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- 8Pop the pan into the oven for about 30 minutes.
- 9Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
- 10ANOTHER SERVING OPTION: serve on a bed of lettuce, top with sour cream & guacamole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five-Star Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: