Chef BeeGee's Note:
Tangy spicy tilapia (or white fish) tacos in a soft shell.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
Chipotle Cream Sauce
- 1Mix the Chipotle Cream Sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add the seven ingredients from the olive oil through the cilantro.
- 3Saute those ingredients for 5 minutes.
- 4After the 5 minutes, add the tilapia and cover and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- 5Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
- 6Heat the tortillas according to the package instructions. Lay each of the warmed tortillas on a cutting board and place one-quarter of both the cabbage and fish on the center of each tortilla.
- 7Top each with equal amounts of the Chipotle Cream Sauce.
- 8Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos With Chipotle Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 594.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo