Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
we use leftover fish for these all the time. this is a third coast favorite when the bay is hot and the beer's cold
- cube fish and brush with olive oil.
- grill fish on bbq (you can place fish on foil if you don't have a basket) just until done.
- heat oil for tortillas in skillet and fry tortillas until semicrisp, folding them in half.
- place tortillas on paper.
- mix mayo,adobo sauce, lime juice& garlic and add to slaw.
- to make a taco-fill tortilla with fish and top with a generous helping of slaw.
- serve with a lime wedge and a cold beer!
These tacos tasted great! I used my grill pan inside and that worked like a charm. My only change is that I added 3x the adobo sauce to the mayo b/c I like it spicy and I also added some adobo sauce to my tacos. Great flavor...will make again for sure.