we use leftover fish for these all the time. this is a third coast favorite when the bay is hot and the beer's cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cube fish and brush with olive oil.
- 2grill fish on bbq (you can place fish on foil if you don't have a basket) just until done.
- 3heat oil for tortillas in skillet and fry tortillas until semicrisp, folding them in half.
- 4place tortillas on paper.
- 5mix mayo,adobo sauce, lime juice& garlic and add to slaw.
- 6to make a taco-fill tortilla with fish and top with a generous helping of slaw.
- 7serve with a lime wedge and a cold beer!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for fish tacos
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 290.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: