Spicy grilled steak.
Make and share this Filet Mignon With Chipotle Adobo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place all but the steak in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Place in a ziplock bag and pour the sauce over meat.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove meat and simmer sauce till warm.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Remove meat when done and let sit 10 minutes.
- Add the dripping of the meat to the sauce.
- Slice meat and serve over rice.
- Dollop the sauce over meat.