Another Mexican Meatloaf recipe. Found on the internet.
Make and share this Fiesta Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Grease a baking pan.
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce , oats, taco seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder.
- mix well.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 cups picante sauce, cheese, olives and chiles. Mix well.
- Pour sauce mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
This was very quick and easy to make. I used ground venison instead of ground beef and it still was moist. I made it up the night before so when I came home from work I heated up the oven and threw it in to bake. My youngest has requested this again on her birthday. Made for ZWT5
What an unexpected delight! I followed the recipe as is and it came out moist, flavorful, and was very easy! Hubby and my 18 month old immensely enjoyed this as well. Thanks for a great recipe to add to my weeknight meal rotation!! Made for ZWT5.