This is a copy cat of a sandwich on Eat N Park's menu, one of my favorites! Very quick and easy. Substitute low fat cheese for a healthier version. Also good without the bun for a main course, served with Spanish rice. I use my George Foreman grill to cook the chicken, but you can use an outdoor grill or skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place cooked chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- 3Spoon desired amount of salsa onto chicken, spread to cover whole breast.
- 4Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- 5Place in oven for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- 6While chicken is baking, place buns on broiler rack to gently toast.
- 7Remove from oven, place on bun. Add dollop of sour cream on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 965.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g