Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copy cat of a sandwich on Eat N Park's menu, one of my favorites! Very quick and easy. Substitute low fat cheese for a healthier version. Also good without the bun for a main course, served with Spanish rice. I use my George Foreman grill to cook the chicken, but you can use an outdoor grill or skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cooked chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- Spoon desired amount of salsa onto chicken, spread to cover whole breast.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- While chicken is baking, place buns on broiler rack to gently toast.
- Remove from oven, place on bun. Add dollop of sour cream on top.