Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A kind of Mexican stew with pasta. One of my favorites.
Make and share this Fideo recipe from Food.com.
- Fry vermicelli in pan with oil and set aside (don't overbrown as to not make pasta tough.).
- in a pot, cook meat in some oil until brown with salt and pepper.
- add all ingredients in with meat, stir and cover for 3-5 minutes for pasta to soften.
- then cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- don't overcook and don't stir or the pasta will turn to mush.
Yummmyyy! I cooked this with cubed chicken instead of beef and I also added a can of Rotel to add a spicy kick! Thanks
This dish brought back a lot of good memories of my grandmother's cooking.