Tasty sangria that can be adjusted to your taste, make it sweeter by using ginger ale in place of club soda. Triple Sec can also be used in place of the more expensive Grand Mariner.
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar (optional)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups carbonated water (optional)
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, Grand Mariner, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange, and lime and maraschino cherries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.