1/1 Photo of Festival Layered Taco Salad
Layered Taco Salad Recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store here in Green Bay. This was featured on the local morning news show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups picante sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- tortilla chips
- 1Prepare meat and taco seasoning according to package instructions. Chill.
- 2In a large clear bowl, layer salad greens, corn, kidney beans, picante sauce, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese and cooled taco meat mixture.
- 3Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chili powder and hot sauce. Carefully spread over salad. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with tomatoes and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festival Layered Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1530.0
- Calories from Fat 962
- Total Fat 106.9 g
- Saturated Fat 50.4 g
- Cholesterol 322.9 mg
- Sodium 2852.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 88.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: