1/1 Photo of Enchiritos (Micro Mexican Meal)
These are so quick and easy and they are absolutely delicious. A real family favorite. Whenever I make tacos, I also make these, so everyone can have one of each (or more :) These reheat really good, too. You can also bake these in the oven at 350° for about 15-20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or more, to taste) or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (or more, to taste)
- taco sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- finely chopped onion (optional)
- sour cream, option
- 1Fry ground beef until no longer pink.
- 2Drain and add water and taco seasoning mix.
- 3Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thick and saucy.
- 4Wrap stack of tortillas in waxed paper or plastic wrap and place on microwavable plate.
- 5Heat for about 45 seconds.
- 6Spread each tortilla with a heaping tablespoon of refried beans and about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture.
- 7Tightly roll up the best you can (this part can get messy).
- 8Place side by side in a microwavable casserole or baking dish.
- 9Pour taco sauce all over the tops of enchiritos and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 11Serve with chopped onions and sour cream to garnish tops.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiritos (Micro Mexican Meal)
Serving Size: 1 (1290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 782.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g