1 hr 20 mins
This is my Great Aunt Versie's recipe. I have no idea where she got it, but we have been making it for over 30 years. My dad especially loves this dish. It is very easy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry up ground beef and onion together in a large skillet.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Place all of the corn tortillas in enchilada sauce.
- 4Line 2 tortillas on the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- 5Cut 1 other tortilla in half and fill in the edges so that the whole bottom is covered.
- 6Layer the hamburg and onion mixture next, then green chiles, and 1/3 of the cheese.
- 7Then repeat again with the tortillas, hamburg, green chiles and 1/3 of the cheese.
- 8With the remaining sauce in a bowl add the can of cream of mushroom soup and mix well.
- 9Pour over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 10Bake for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Pie
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 498.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 29.9 g