Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy, you can use either chicken or ground beef in this recipe. Has a nice tangy taste!
Make and share this Enchilada Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Layer six corn tortillas in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the cooked meat and frozen corn with 1 can of enchilada sauce, and layer it on top of the layer of corn tortillas.
- Top with six more tortillas.
- Layer the rice, and sprinkle with most of the cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas, and pour the other can of sauce overtop.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated throughout.