Quick and easy, you can use either chicken or ground beef in this recipe. Has a nice tangy taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray.
- 3Layer six corn tortillas in the bottom of the pan.
- 4Mix the cooked meat and frozen corn with 1 can of enchilada sauce, and layer it on top of the layer of corn tortillas.
- 5Top with six more tortillas.
- 6Layer the rice, and sprinkle with most of the cheese.
- 7Top with remaining tortillas, and pour the other can of sauce overtop.
- 8Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- 9Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated throughout.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 1435.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: