This is a very inexpensive, easy and quick recipe that I threw together when I was kind of in the mood for Tex-Mex, but totally in the mood for something a little spicy and different... and EASY. My family really liked it and I hope you do too. This recipe can easily be adapted to your family's taste.
- Lay pork chops in baking dish and cover with the enchilada sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
- After 20 min with chops in the oven, turn them in the sauce and bake 10 more minutes.
- Turn off the oven and remove baked and coated chops from the dish and place on a platter.
- Cover with finely chopped onions and shredded cheese and put them back into the warm oven just to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.