Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for a recipe request for a casserole using Doritos. Haven't tried this, but it sounds really tasty and simple.
- In large skillet, brown hamburger and chopped onion.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish, place a layer of Doritos (large pieces broken up) to cover bottom of dish evenly.
- Spread browned hamburger over Doritos.
- In bowl, mix all three soups together well, using no liquid.
- Layer the soup mixture over the hamburger.
- Top soup mixture with enchilada sauce, then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 min.
- or until center is hot and cheese is melted.
- Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
It was okay.
Very easy to make, but didn't have alot of flavor. Next time, I'll add spicy salsa or some jalapenos to give it a little kick.
I made this for my family and had my 4 year old daughter help. She loved crushing the doritos and stirring the soups. Everyone gobbled it up. I didn't have any lettuce or tomatos, but will add those the next time I fix this. This was a simple, fast lunch, and I will definitely use it again.