Posted for a recipe request for a casserole using Doritos. Haven't tried this, but it sounds really tasty and simple.
My Private Note
nine x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, brown hamburger and chopped onion.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3In 9x13-inch baking dish, place a layer of Doritos (large pieces broken up) to cover bottom of dish evenly.
- 4Spread browned hamburger over Doritos.
- 5In bowl, mix all three soups together well, using no liquid.
- 6Layer the soup mixture over the hamburger.
- 7Top soup mixture with enchilada sauce, then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 min.
- 9or until center is hot and cheese is melted.
- 10Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 1121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese flavor Doritos